Odiogo is a very exciting wordpress plug-in. I can’t wait to tell you. It is all free. It is so wonderful, you just to have to try it out on your blog to experience the difference. Your content can now have a voice.
What it does is to read all the posts, yes all, on your site. It is ideal for long posts and short stories. We have a great laugh when it reads a poem that does not have any punctuation marks: the audio keeps going without pausing.
This is how I think it will benefit readers:
- – for long posts, readers will no longer have to scroll down the pages as they read.
- – If you want to stop the audio feed, simply click on the pause button again
- – The wow factor is that the audio is going to be next best thing to having a video
- – Your blog is literally transformed into a mini-audio site.
- – And it also has a RSS ready audio feed. Check it out on the right of your screen.
And it is all free! Go ahead and sign up. For samples of how it sounds like, click on the listen button on any of the posts on this site. Just amazing. You need to include proper punctuations on your posts if you want the audio to pause on the right note.
I am already thinking of using it for my tutorials on line.
Thank you Atomic Blogging for sending this information.