Have you been considering having your child study more than 3 languages at school?
Are you uncertain of your child’s future if they could only speak one language?
I would like to recommend that you read this ebook which I wrote after I decided to support my daughter to learn 3 languages beyond her primary school years. In this ebook, you will be able to answer 5 questions before you decide to send your child to study 3 or more languages at childhood.
1. Can I provide for my child to learn more than one language?
2. Is my child capable of learning a new language?
3. What language should I speak to my child I know more than one language?
4. My child grows up on her own, so I don’t need to think about this.
5. How does my child construct knowledge?
I trained my daughter to speak 3 languages, Mandarin, English and Malay. These may not the languages your child will do but this book will certainly help you plan and make better decisions. I was also that child who went through the same learning journey, except my parents are monolingual. That was nearly 50 years ago.
I can very well explain to you from the perspective of the child and parent who have been through both sides of the journey.
Get this ebook for free NOW! Start your child’s multilingual learning journey right.